Home • Alaska Passenger Train • Denali Star • Coastal Classic • GoldStar Seats
Anchorage, Seward, Denali Park, Fairbanks, Alaska
First-class Dome Car Seating - GoldStar Passenger Service
Highly Recommend Dome GoldStar Seat Upgrade
GoldStar passengers rave about the expansive views and service.
The Alaska Railroad’s GoldStar first-class dome seats offer passengers an exceptional way to travel across Alaska. The custom built GoldStar double-deck luxury dome railcars feature glass-dome ceilings allow for unobstructed views and the open outside upper-level viewing platform offers fresh air and an excellent vantage point for photos.
On the lower level of GoldStar railcars, passengers enjoy a full-service dining room; GoldStar tickets include meals, all soft beverages and two complimentary adult beverages for passengers over 21.
Reserve your upper-level dome car seating today, these high demand seats sell out fast!
GoldStar Dome Seating Is Offered On These Trains
Denali Star Train
- Anchorage to Denali Park and Fairbanks
Costal Classic Train
- Anchorage to Seward
GoldStar Service Features:
- Private bar and two complimentary adult beverages - A full-time bar attendant is available to those looking for libations
- Includes Meals - The lower level features a dining area with 36 dining room seats with views through large picture windows. There is no better way to enjoy a meal than dining on the Alaska Railroad; the scenic views are spectacular.
- Glass-dome ceilings
- Upper-level outdoor viewing platforms
- Comfortable forward-facing seats
- Alaskan tour guide providing narration
- Fully accessible
The GoldStar dome cars are modeled on the latest 89-foot double-deck dome cars built by Colorado Railcar. These lavishly appointed cars have quickly found their place among Alaska's wonders. Featuring custom-designed interiors highlighted with original Alaska art, savvy rail travelers will be delighted with the features.